How to Use
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly with your preferred, non-abrasive cleanser, to gently remove all dirt from your skin; pat dry.
2. Take out your JELESSI Elastique Energy Masque, along with the control panel. Connect the power supply line of the mask to the output hole of the control panel.
3. Plug the control panel into a power outlet and activate the power button to “ON.”
4. Select your customized treatment selections (Blue LED, Amber LED, or Red LED), set the time and begin.
4a. Press the “COLOR” key to select the LED treatment light source.
4b. Use the “ENERGY +” and “ENERGY –“ keys to select the intensity of the light treatment.
4c. Use the “TIME +” and “TIME –“ keys to set the operating time per treatment.
Recommended operating time: 15-30 minutes, per treatment.
5. Find a comfortable bed or sofa to lie on, keeping your eyes shut, and enjoy your relaxing treatment process.
6. Clean your masque after each use with a LIGHTLY damp cloth. Do not soak in water. Keep masque stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.