How to Use
Peel-off masks adhere better to clean, exfoliated skin.
1. Tear open one of each:
• Solidifying Peel Powder
• Hydrating Activating Gel
• Moisturizing Capsules
2. Pour all components into bowl.
3. Mix until a creamy paste is formed.
4. Evenly apply a generous amount to clean face and neck, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
5. Leave on for 20 minutes or until product solidifies.
6. Peel the mask off one cheek pulling product toward the center of your face.
7. Repeat with other cheek.
8. Peel product off chin.
9. Rinse face with warm water to remove any mask residue.
*Includes bowl and spoon.